CPT Group offers a unique provision of bundled services, the first of its kind in Asia for the deep water drilling operations. Contact an expert today to learn more about how we can help your business grow.
Deep Water Drilling
- Design, engineering, fabrication, installation, commissioning, operations and maintenance of liquid mud plants.
- Receive and store synthetic oil as well as Synthetic Oil Based Mud (SOBM) preparation.
- Transport different kinds of liquids including SOBM and bulk such as barites, bentonites, carboxyl methyl cellulose and other substances.
- Provide complete support services, such as operations and maintenance for liquid mud plants, for multinational, high-technology drilling service providers including Schlumberger, Halliburton and Baker Hughes.
Pipe Yard Services
- Storage, retrieval, transportation, maintenance and warehousing.
- Pipeline quality control inspection and testing.
- Fully equipped maintenance, retrieval, and transportation with skilled manpower and management are used in order to reach offshore drilling rigs as quickly and safely as possible.
Marine Logistic Services
- Transportation of materials to the offshore rigs, such as liquid mud prepared at the base in the mud system, tubules, drilling equipment and accessories. Equipment is stored at the pipe yard through marine logistics services. CPT Group uses platform supply and other vessels in an uninterrupted, safe and timely manner.
- Supply pipe lay barges, anchor handling, truck supply vessels, crew boats and offshore support services.